"Linking human movement and exercise to practical living and well-being"
10 Benefits of Integrative Physical Education:
- Body Fat and weight Regulation
- More energy
- Pain reduction or elimination
- Improved functionality for daily living
- Better joint function
- Less stress and better stress management
- Self-acceptance and better self-confidence
- More coordination and confidence
- Better and more practical aging
- Improved mental acuity and cognition
- Improved overall biological functioning
- Overall better quality of life
I also help people who have pain, movement issues, and physical discomfort using an approach that I call Integrative Stretching (I.S.)
That you internalize and practice good health and wellness in a integrative functional/practical way, with purpose.
Learn to improve, use and control your body before learning to utilize any equipment or accessory. After all, no matter what kind of equipment you have, and how expensive it was, if you don't know use your body properly (Physical Literacy) you will not be able to properly utilize such equipment in a way that is safe and and effective, and much less healthy for you.
To educate and help you see, understand, and internalize what health and fitness are all about so that it becomes a part of who you are and your lifestyle, in a realistic and practical way. This is a process that encompasses not just exercising, but physical education at its core. It takes time, patience, and dedication. There is no quick fix and no magic, but I assure you, it is worth it!
Allow me to be your Personal Physical Educator. I will re-educate you and teach you how to be self reliant, and how to apply a practical way for your health and fitness.
- J.Baez, M.B.A., P.E., P.T.